UMAE 2026 - The St. Patrick's Day Incident
Art Page - Master Post - Patreon

Disclaimer, I suck at art and put more effort into my writing, but that's not going to stop me from trying when I have a funny idea in mind.
St. Patrick's day 2025 was a fun time for Will, hot off the heels of his court case against Laurence Duckenfield. He was up for hanging out at the St. Patrick's Day party organized at the Witchaven Firehall by Ellen Corcoran, but something was off. Gerri, Will's ex, was in attendance given an interview she was involved in at Sky Fortress Camelot not too long before and noticed something odd: There was a lone Wigan kebab on one of the tables. What ensued was a bizarre adventure featuring extra-dimensional hijinks, several bottles of whiskey, an eldritch horse monster from the depths of The True Abyss, and an obnoxious vampire named Melvin Montgomery.

Disclaimer, I suck at art and put more effort into my writing, but that's not going to stop me from trying when I have a funny idea in mind.
St. Patrick's day 2025 was a fun time for Will, hot off the heels of his court case against Laurence Duckenfield. He was up for hanging out at the St. Patrick's Day party organized at the Witchaven Firehall by Ellen Corcoran, but something was off. Gerri, Will's ex, was in attendance given an interview she was involved in at Sky Fortress Camelot not too long before and noticed something odd: There was a lone Wigan kebab on one of the tables. What ensued was a bizarre adventure featuring extra-dimensional hijinks, several bottles of whiskey, an eldritch horse monster from the depths of The True Abyss, and an obnoxious vampire named Melvin Montgomery.
Yes, this is something I am going to reference in today's chapter upload for ULTRAMagic Haze & Chaos: The Hunt, haha. And if you're wondering why I went with a Wigan kebab, I will leave this quote as a hint:
"Like Oda Nobunaga, it was a great unifier, of barm cakes!"
"LIKED IT? I THREW UP!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I am having too much fun. Also yes, you can take this scene to say that Will wears ANTIMagic Haze all the time. And I definitely want to do more with Gerri/Xxz, given what I established in Haze & Chaos Special 1. And something you have to note is that Gerri still cares about Will even after they broke up, and took a liking to Sam given her general attitude and disposition. Will and Gerri are still good friends who broke things off amicably.
Anyways, I better get to today's chapter, because I also have other uploads and fixes to take care of.
"Like Oda Nobunaga, it was a great unifier, of barm cakes!"
"LIKED IT? I THREW UP!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I am having too much fun. Also yes, you can take this scene to say that Will wears ANTIMagic Haze all the time. And I definitely want to do more with Gerri/Xxz, given what I established in Haze & Chaos Special 1. And something you have to note is that Gerri still cares about Will even after they broke up, and took a liking to Sam given her general attitude and disposition. Will and Gerri are still good friends who broke things off amicably.
Anyways, I better get to today's chapter, because I also have other uploads and fixes to take care of.
Comments
Post a Comment