UMAE 2026 - Goolubber makes some faces
Art Page - Master Post - Patreon

Despite a bout of Rich-Oppression fatigue for the umpteenth time, I have some art for you guys for once. Why has the art slowed down? I've been busy working on ULTRAMagic Alternate. I decided to draw Goo again, this time with some goofy faces. As some minor housekeeping, I have adjusted how I color her, but it's not that big of a deal.
Who is The Goolubber God? Read about her here.
What lore can I provide about our favorite 11D hermetic god? How about 6 points of lore?
And there you go, there's some more info about Goo and the gods. I already covered a lot of ground in Goo's initial upload.

Despite a bout of Rich-Oppression fatigue for the umpteenth time, I have some art for you guys for once. Why has the art slowed down? I've been busy working on ULTRAMagic Alternate. I decided to draw Goo again, this time with some goofy faces. As some minor housekeeping, I have adjusted how I color her, but it's not that big of a deal.
Who is The Goolubber God? Read about her here.
What lore can I provide about our favorite 11D hermetic god? How about 6 points of lore?
- Goo typically manifests with a Brooklyn accent and has a surprisingly good singing voice. Despite her manifestations not always being consistent, this is something that always appears.
- Goo's gender and sexuality are completely irrelevant as she completely and in totality transcends the concept of human biology and psychology. It is not even accurate to imply she has a gender. Furthermore any classifications relating to the concept do not apply to her. The manifestation we see is how she chooses to appear to lower dimensionals.
- Despite being well beyond a conventional existence, Goo still enjoys eating and sleeping. Food exists in the higher dimensions, but lower dimensional food appeals to these entities for the simplicity.
- The gods are not omnipotent and often reject the idea of being in such a position. Goo is a fairly vocal advocate against omnipotence in general, calling anyone who wants it an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about. This stems from her 11th dimensional perception of everything, which makes things in general noisy for her to begin with.
- The abilities of 10D to 12D entities still remain vague and nebulous, even with Goo hanging out with lower dimensional entities. The concepts she's familiar with legitimately cannot be articulated to lower dimensionals, and can only be abstracted with relevant concepts in the lower dimension in question. What can be discerned is that 10D to 11D can affect and create multiverses, with 12D appearing to have the ability to time travel through non-linear time.
- For the gods, the threat from corrupted or evil gods is not that they can defeat them, but that they have the ambition to keep trying to corrupt the lower dimensions. The higher one becomes the more the lower dimensions matter, as the micro affects the macro, which in turn affects the micro. If the lower dimensions fall to evil, it will lead to God being usurped, and a rule of evil taking over that will destroy the Cosmos in its entirety... and not even evil will be able to rule such a fate.
And there you go, there's some more info about Goo and the gods. I already covered a lot of ground in Goo's initial upload.
Comments
Post a Comment