UMAE 2026 - Dethblade the Hunter
Art Page - Master Post - Patreon

I started out today with so much energy, feeling good, and was going to do some drawing for once... and then life reminded me of a massive obstacle in my way that I would remove from my personal slice of the timeline if I could. Still, here's some art relating to the next part of Haze & Chaos.
Dethblade the Hunter is a member of The Liger Brigade who went rogue in the wake of Hector Fang and Monty Black's disastrous term in office, but I am not going to really provide any lore because he's about to show up in the books. He is the focus of The Hunt after all. If you want to know more about him, I suggest reading ULTRAMagic Haze & Chaos: The Hunt.
I really need to start practicing drawing my characters... Yeah, it'd be nice if it didn't feel like the world will end unless I'm always doing something so I could actually sit down and practice. Can I just transcend this dimension so I can go live in perpetuity and focus on stuff like figuring out how the Cosmos works instead of constantly having to WAKE UP EARN MONEY BUY PRODUCT CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY GO TO SLEEP WAKE UP REPEAT? Society is all take and no give for me at the moment... also I hate existing as a third dimensional human and want to be an extradimensional entity that doesn't have to put up with this shit.

I started out today with so much energy, feeling good, and was going to do some drawing for once... and then life reminded me of a massive obstacle in my way that I would remove from my personal slice of the timeline if I could. Still, here's some art relating to the next part of Haze & Chaos.
Dethblade the Hunter is a member of The Liger Brigade who went rogue in the wake of Hector Fang and Monty Black's disastrous term in office, but I am not going to really provide any lore because he's about to show up in the books. He is the focus of The Hunt after all. If you want to know more about him, I suggest reading ULTRAMagic Haze & Chaos: The Hunt.
I really need to start practicing drawing my characters... Yeah, it'd be nice if it didn't feel like the world will end unless I'm always doing something so I could actually sit down and practice. Can I just transcend this dimension so I can go live in perpetuity and focus on stuff like figuring out how the Cosmos works instead of constantly having to WAKE UP EARN MONEY BUY PRODUCT CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY GO TO SLEEP WAKE UP REPEAT? Society is all take and no give for me at the moment... also I hate existing as a third dimensional human and want to be an extradimensional entity that doesn't have to put up with this shit.
Comments
Post a Comment